H4 Dependent VISA – The SAGA of a Spouse of H1B

posted in: Paperwork | 0

A H-4 visa is a visa issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to immediate family members (spouse and children under 21 years of age) of the H-1B visa holders.H-4 visa [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-4_visa], ”[[Wikipedia]]”, Retrieved on 2/12/2016. “It is a … Continued