|Prep Time||30 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Min|
|Passive Time||20 Min|
- 3 Cups Tendle Preferably 15-20 pieces
- 12 Pids garlic Peeled
- 1 Qty Dried red chili One or two
- 1 Tsp Salt According to taste
- Cut the ends of tendle
- Crush the tendle
- Crush Garlic
- In a cooking dish, add oil and then add garlic and the red chili and cook till you smell a garlic aroma and when it turns a bit brown.
- Add Tendle and cook on low flame for another 10 min till the Tendle are crisp. Keep stirring occasionally.
A quick recipe for a tasty meal with dal and rice.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply